সোমবার, ২৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

In the Old Road: No, I Have Not Decorated For Fall Yet!

I am about to explode with Fall decorating inspiration! ?Pictures of fall wreaths, mantels and cute little pumpkins are everywhere in blogland. ?I was hoping to have a fabulous fall-themed post for you this weekend with lots of pictures of how I decorated my mantel, shelves and porch for the new season.

Yep, that was the plan. ?Except for one thing, I can't find my fall decorations! ?I ransacked every room in my house yesterday looking for them. ?I repeated "they're somewhere in this house" to myself as if that would help me find them. ?But....I failed to find them (head hung in shame).

As I sat among the chaos in my house last night, I began to dream of a room. ?A room in my house where I could walk in and there would be neatly labeled ?sections of my holiday and seasonal decorations. ?Everything was clean, organized and the room smelled like the inside of a Kirkland's store. ?Ahhh!

Snap! ?Back to reality. ?Frustrated, I searched Pinterest for some holiday/craft room organization images and tips. ?Since I have nothing to show you in this post, I'll share a little of what I found.

Here is where my dream holiday/craft storage room originated from. ?This is the home decor and craft storage room at Fox Hollow Cottage. ?Amazing, right? ?Go over there and tell Shannon how jealous you are of her room. ?Tell her I sent you and I want her to design my dream room. ?K?

I want a wall of shelves, floor to ceiling, full of craft supplies and holiday/seasonal decor items like this one.
Or this one....If I had a room like this in my house, I would never leave it. I want it to be pretty and girly....

OK, I'm procrastinating again. ?I need to get back to my messy, disorganized house. ?I will continue my search for fall decor. ?I have a goal. ?I will not be out done by Miss Fancy-pants, "I have the perfect storage room" Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage. ?

Challenge accepted!

Source: http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/2012/09/no-i-have-not-decorated-for-fall-yet.html

Yunel Escobar Eye Black Cruel Summer Endeavor mega millions ny giants shaun white carolina panthers

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন