রবিবার, ২৭ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Looking for a roleplay partner

Hi,

I am just getting back into roleplaying and I am looking for a like minded roleplayer to share a storyline with.

I really enjoy realistic settings in roleplays and like a mature storyline that has some depth to it. I would like someone who is able to commit to a roleplay and see it through. Although I am only just getting back into roleplaying I can still maintain a good quality post.

It would be nice if you could play either male or female so if there is more than one roleplay we're not always playing the same gender :)

I have roleplayed about animals, love, war, drama, disaster and many more topics so if you are interested in creating a realistic roleplay I'd love to hear from you.

Just send me a message and we can discuss some ideas :)

Thanks,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/jY_UvRxVpvc/viewtopic.php

occupy congress juan williams victor martinez alcatraz cruise ship martin luther king jr. zappos

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন